Horizontal, single and two stage, split case fire pumps for firefighting applications. NFPA-20 design. UL Listed and FM Approved.
Pressure from 40 to 355 + PSI
Flow from 150 to 5000 GPM
Drive Electric or Diesel
Applications Commercial, municipal and residential high-rise buildings, Large industrial premises and storage warehouses, Offshore and remote facilities, Airports, Power stations.
Ruhrpumpen’s split case centrifugal fire pumps feature a heavy shaft and short bearing span that reduces shaft deflection to a minimun, providing longer packing and bearing life and lower maintenance costs, while requiring less floor space.
RP’s split case fire pumps are built per NFPA 20 standards, and are listed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and approved by Factory Mutual (FM).
- Compact design and efficient operation
- Shaft sleeve to protect the shaft against corrosion and wear
- Interchangeable radial and thrust bearings with grease lubrication are guaranteed
- Enclosed, double suction impeller, casted in one-piece and balanced to minimize thrust and ensure longer bearing life
- Available with electric or diesel drive
- Ease of installation and maintenance
- Wide range of applications
- Construction materials for seawater service are available
- NFPA-20 design
- UL-448 listed
- FM-1311 approved
Special designs available on request
Ruhrpumpen also designs marine fire pump systems with ABS certification for floating offshore facilities.
- Cast iron
- Ductrile iron
- Carbon steel
Metallurgies available for sea/brackish water applications and harsh environments:
- Stainless steel
- Duplex and Super Duplex
Special materials available on request
FIRE MARKET APPLICATIONS
- Sprinkler systems
- Hydrant systems
- Water curtains